Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dinner where?

Dinner is no longer served in Parker Ford. Last month, Husband and I bought a house and moved! We've been unpacking, painting, cleaning, organizing, gardening, decorating, and figuring out new little routines in our new place. It's been wonderful and the place feels so much like home already.

The next few posts will be a retrospective on my Parker Ford kitchen and an introduction to my Birdsboro kitchen. I love my new cooking space and I look forward to the yummy meals I'll serve from it over the next few decades. Dinner parties, birthday cakes, brunches for girlfriends, hot wintertime soups, and big salads for backyard cookouts. Years of food are waiting to be made in this home and I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me.

Welcome to Birdsboro!

No comments:

Post a Comment